Pre-orders are open for the first-ever large-scale history book of Wanstead House.
“Wanstead House: East London’s Lost Palace will cover the history of the park, the house and its owners in unprecedented detail… it will fascinate anyone who enjoys visiting the park or has an interest in the Palladian mansion that stood at its heart,” said a spokesperson for the Friends of Wanstead Parklands, which commissioned the book in 2019.
Pre-orders receive 40% off the £45 retail price. Publication will be in March 2022.
How to order your copy of ‘Wanstead House: East London’s Lost Palace’
- Go to www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/books/id/55168
- Create an account by clicking on ‘login’ and follow instructions. (You are advised to switch off any autofill options on your device).
- Once you have created an account and logged in, return to the page for the Wanstead House book.
- Click on the book and click BUY. (At this stage, the price will still show as £45).
- On the Checkout page, type WANSTEAD40 into the Discount Code box and click APPLY.
- Then follow the usual routines for completing the payment and shipping sections.
- You will receive confirmation emails from Liverpool University Press.
- The book will be published in March 2022.